Tulip Beading Needles Number 10 Short
- Pack of 4 needles supplied in a glass tube with cork stopper
- 0.46mm x 37mm (please note that Tulip beading needles are slightly thicker than English beading needles of the same size)
- Tulip beading needles are a superior quality of needle that is extremely strong yet also very flexible.
- Tulip beading needles bend easily without breaking or warping, they return to shape even after repeated use.
- Tulip needles have very well finished gold plated eyes which makes them easier to thread than a regular beading needle and also less likely to fray your thread.
- Tulip beading needles have a very slightly rounded tip which is great for preventing splitting your thread (or stabbing your fingers!).
- Made in Japan